People often want to know how they can prepare snacks and desserts while on the Candida diet. Well here is a delicious recipe that uses unsweetened almond butter and stevia. This recipe requires no baking at all. You can eat these no-bake balls in moderation during your Candida diet.
- 1 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 packet of stevia
- Set aside a heaped tablespoon of the shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until nicely mixed together.
- Now mold the mixture with your hands into bite sized balls, and roll them in the shredded coconut.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!